My name is Nhu H. Trinh, a full-stack web engineer with more than 7 years of experience in developing and deploying mid to large scale web application. As well as building, I also enjoy breaking things. I am always hungry for more knowledge, curious how stuffs works and try to hack to improve them.
I've tried both developer path and manager path, then I realized that my desire was to build things and extend my knowledge. So I decided to leave my lovely country, go to the US to study and create the future. Want me to join?
(To be continued...)
- Back-end: Python (Django), NodeJS (Express), Java (Spring MVC), PHP (Zend, Symfony, WordPress)
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, MsSQL
- Tools: Notepad++, Atom, Dropbox, Yeoman (yo!), Webpack, babel, Jenkin, Jira, WinSCP, Putty, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
- Source control: SVN, GIT
- Test framework: Qunit, Junit
- OS: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Photo editor: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Auto Pano
- Video editor: Adobe After Effect, Cinema4D
My hobbies: programming, hacking (for good), listening music, watching and making movies, traveling, photography.